With Spring just around the corner, it’s good to keep up with the maintenance on your home. Some seasonal tips for the Spring include:
1. Re caulk and paint exterior as necessary.
2. Inspect and repair roof and gutter systems. Damage usually caused by snow or ice.
3. Plant annuals and Perennials.
4. Feed and seed your lawn. Now would be a good time to contact your local nursery for lawn care/landscaping advice.
5. Inspect driveway for damage due to winter weather and repair if necessary.
6. Inspect all screens for any damage and repair if need
7. Finally, sit down, relax and enjoy your home.